Holiday Skills Sessions
Our Holiday Skills Sessions are back by popular demand.
Get the kids out of the house and give yourself a break.
The sessions are tailored to specific topics and areas that normally get limited coaching (faceoff, shooting & dodging, and individual defense).
The sessions will be in small groups (12 or less for faceoff, shooting & dodging, and defense)
The sessions are open to all area players and a first come, first served basis.
How Do I Register For The Sessions?
To register click on the link for your location below:
- Holiday Skills Sessions - Click to Register
If you have any questions about the league or the registration process please contact us at 216.373.5684
Holiday Skills Session Overview
- Each Sessions - $30
- Everyone is welcome as long as they can pass and catch. You do not have to be part of our travel teams to attend.
When (see individual location information below for actual dates):
- Friday, December 28, 2018
- Pinnacle Sports Complex located at 313 Medina Road, Medina, Ohio 44256.
- For specific directions click here.
- Individual Defense - 11 am to 12 noon
- Midfield Shooting / Dodging - 11 am to 12 noon
- Faceoffs - 12 noon to 1 pm
- Attack Shooting / Dodging - 12 noon to 1 pm
Sample Session Plan:
- Faceoff - Attendance, Footwork Drills, Hand Speed Drills, 7 drills of standard to start, Focus 1 (e.g. def exits), live.
- Shooting / Dodging - Attendance, Footwork, Stick Trick, Dodge 1 from X (walk then run through), Dodge 2 from X, Dodge 3 from X