High School Fall Travel Team Tournaments
Administration & Logistics
- Who - 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 teams
- Dates - November 7th & 8th 2020
- Location - Troy Park, 6500 Mansion Ln, Elkridge, MD 21075 & Rockburn Branch Park, 6105 Rockburn Branch Park Rd, Elkridge, MD 21075
- Tournament Information
- Event Website
- Fields: grass and field turf, so bring cleats and your preference for turf shoes or cleats.
- The IL Invitational is the premier opportunity for players to be seen, get noticed and leave their mark. Throughout the three-day event, Inside Lacrosse’s award-winning team of reporters, analysts, photographers and videographers will be out in force to capture the event’s stories, sights, sounds, personalities and performances from top to bottom. More than a tournament, the Inside Lacrosse Invitational experience will leave an impression on all your players, coaches and parents. Accredited by the IMLCA, there is no better summer event to highlight your team and your program.
- Teams Attending Inside Lacrosse Events in 2020
- 2Knights, 302 Elite, 3d Colorado, 3D Pacific, Amped, API, Atlanta Coyotes, Breakers, Cannons Select, Charm Nation, Clams, Crossfire, CT Wolves, Denver Elite Blue, Edge, Express North Reda, FCA, Fighting Clams, FLC Elite, GA Tigers, Gonzo, HLC, Juiced Cherries, Koopers, LA Heat, LI Express, LI Sting, Lionheart, Madlax, MD Hardshells, Midwest Top Gun, Nation United, NCF Triad, Nexstar, NJ Riot Chaos, NJLC, No Excuse, North Florida Stars, Performax, PLC, Prostart, Richmond Hawks, Shore2Shore, SoCal Bulls, SouthStar, Sweetlax National, Team 91 MD, Team 91 Tri-State, Team Lacrosse, Team MN, Team UNRL, Tenacious Turtles, Triad Elite, True MD, True National, Venom, Warrior Diamond, Wasatch, West Coast Starz, Zingos Elite, Zombie Lacrosse
- Colleges In Attendance - 150 coaches from 115 schools - 44 D1 (Click For Full List)
2020 Waivers (NOT Available)
- All Players must complete the online Inside Lacrosse registration - You can NOT play without doing this.
- 2020 Waiver Not Available Yet
- A step by step video is at How to Register For Inside Lacrosse
- A instruction guide is at Step By Step Instructions For Registering
- If you have an Inside Lacrosse account go to https://www.insidelacrosse.com/login and log in
- If you need to create an Inside Lacrosse account go to https://www.insidelacrosse.com/create
- Each team plays 6 games.
- 12-minute running quarters with a 4-minute halftime.
- Game Clock will convert to START/STOP the last 60 seconds of any game where the score differential is within 2 goals.
- Ex. Score is 6-4, clock runs until the 1 minute mark, then the official timekeeper will go start stop on out of bounds, face-offs etc.
- Games that end in a tie will be played out in a continuous Sudden Victory OT period.
- Each team will get one 60-second time-out per game (includes OT).
- Score, game clock and penalty time kept at scorer’s table.
- All penalties will be running time and will start when player takes a knee in the box.
- No shot clock/timer on during pool play.
- For the play-offs the referees will have the ability to put on a shot clock for teams stalling.
- Any fighting or flagrant disrespect toward an official or any other person will result in expulsion for the remainder of the tournament. No Exceptions, No Refunds.
Schedule (CLICK FOR THE GAME SCHEDULE) - (Field Map) - NOT AVAILABLE YET
The actual tournament format / schedule will be released in June. The general schedule is below.
- Saturday November 7th, 2020
- 9:00 am to 12:00 am = Check-in
- 11:00 am - 1:00 pm - Game 1
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Game 2
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Game 3
- Tuesday June 29th, 2021
- 8:30 am - 2021/22 All Star Game
- 9:45 am - 2023/24 All Star Game
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm - Game 4
- 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Game 5
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Game 6
2020 Check In / Check Out (Tournament)
- Check-in will be from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM on Saturday, November 7th.
- Check-out will be after your last game on Sunday, November 8th.
- The tournament director has asked that only the head coach from each team check-in / check-out.
- Players and parents should find the BR Staff Director.
- Note: Plan on meeting us at the fields 45 minutes before your first game.
- Players and parents should find the BR Staff Director.
- We will email out more specific instructions on where to meet as we get closer to the tournament.
Lodging, Transportation & Meals
Lodging - (Parents and Players)
- There are no dorms included in your fees. All players and parents have to find their own housing.
- BR is not a travel agency - do not contact us about your hotel stay / booking.
- The tournament sent me the following information that parents can book directly:
- Hotel No Show Policy: Failure to cancel or check in at the above hotel will result in a charge of your entire stay to be billed.
2020 What To Bring (Hotel and Fields)
- For the room: toiletries.
- For the field: game gear for five games; all equipment including but not limited to helmet, mouthpiece, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, sticks, cleats, turf shoes etc.
- Water Bottles. Water will be provided on every field, but not water bottles.
- Other: casual clothing for downtime & meals, etc.
- Money: not too much, but enough for pizzas at night, drinks during the day, etc. from the camp store, which will be located on the fields.
2020 Transportation / Directions - There Is No Bus For This Tournament
- Please note that there will be no team travel arrangements for this tournament. Therefore, players are responsible for their own transportation to and from the tournaments.
- Any player needing a ride should contact Coach Calleri immediately. He will help arrange carpools. Any player/parent willing to help out with carpooling should also contact coach Calleri so that he will know where we have room in cars. Thank you for your understanding with this matter.
- Specific Directions to the TOURNAMENT fields can be found HERE. Just enter your address / where you plan to leave.
2020 Meals - You Must Bring Money For Food As Most But Not All Meals Are Included
- The tournament DOES NOT provide any meals.
- The hotels normally have breakfast for the players included in the cost.
- All other meals are not built in to the trip.
- Therefore, the kids need to bring money to pay for their meals. Please plan accordingly.
Note: Please do not skip meals it will come back to haunt you during the games.