Sixes Turkeyshoot - Saturday, November 12, 2022
We are bringing our attention to detail, communication, and logistic expertise to middle school and youth tournament management.
We will focus on the details so that you don't have to!!
Why attend the Sixes Turkeyshoot?
- Great Facilities: 3 Sports Turf and 1 grass field all in walking distance of each other.
- Field Coordinators: Every field has an adult manager to ensure that the event is run smoothly.
- Centralized Headquarters: one point of contact to get all your questions answered.
- Certified Athletic Trainers: to ensure player and fan safety
Great match-ups, an amazing venue, and a well run event that is conveniently located.
Cost / Registration
- Cost is $420 a team.
- To register one (1) team or more teams please click on the following link - Tournament Registration
- If you don't have an account with Burning River you will have to create one so that we can contact you if needed.
Pre Event T-Shirt Orders
- Cost is $20 a shirt, plus $5 a shirt if you want your name on the back.
A DryBlend® 50 Cotton/50 Poly T-Shirt
Multiple sizes available
- Will be available for pick up at the event.
Order can be placed at Fall Turkey Shoot T-Shirt Orders (Closed)
T-Shirts will be available at the event
- 7th / 8th grade division - SOLD OUT - Wait List Started.
- 5th / 6th grade division - SOLD OUT - Wait List Started.
- 3rd / 4th grade division - SOLD OUT - Wait List Started.
- We are looking to SCHOOL/COMMUNITY youth teams (3rd - 8th grade) rather than CLUB TEAMS to make this a fun, competitive event for local teams.
- Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Kenston High School - 9500 Bainbridge Rd, Chagrin Falls, OH, 44023
- Tournament Information
- Times: Games run from 9 AM to 5 PM
- 22-minute running halves, 5 minute halftime (Time is kept on the field)
- Sixes Format
- 3-game guarantee each day
- 12 players per team max (including at least 1 goalie)
- Field will be 65yd x 30yds with cages 10 yards from the endline.
- One timeout 1 minute in length per game per team
- Penalties are timing serving (45 seconds for technical fouls and 90 seconds for personal fouls).
- The penalty will begin on official's restart of play after penalty is called and player is in the penalty box.
- Any fighting or flagrant disrespect toward an official or any other person will result in expulsion for the remainder of the tournament. No Exceptions, No Refunds.
- All games will stop IMMEDIATELY in the case of lightning and or thunder and players/spectators will be asked to seek shelter
- Sixes Format
- Substitution box is 10yd wide across the midfield (5 yards either direction)
- No long sticks allowed
- Play is 5v5 on the field with a goalie and all subbing is on the fly
- Must keep one player onsides (typically the goalie)
- After a goal, the ball is taken out of the net and immediately put into play by the goalie
- There is no ‘backing up’ shots - any ball thrown out of bounds is a turnover (including shots that miss)
- Sixes Format
- 2022 Player Waivers (Now Available!!!)