High School Summer Travel Team Showcase
Administration & Logistics
- 2024, 2025 and 2026 Navy teams
- Dates - Friday, June 9, 2023
- Location - Warren County Sports Park, 3021 Greentree Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036
- How To Register - Please click on this link to register (NOT LIVE YET).
- Tournament Information
- Event Website
- Fields: grass and field turf, so bring cleats and your preference for turf shoes or cleats.
- Coaches from the following programs were on staff in 2022 leading training, hosting the recruiting info session and coaching the teams.
- Ohio State, Cleveland State, Bucknell University, Mercer University, Binghamton University, Ohio Wesleyan, Transylvania, Ohio Northern University, Lewis University, John Carroll University, Kenyon College, Grove City, Wilmington College, Otterbein University, Cortland
- A 2023 Coach List will be published in the spring of 2023
- All Players must complete online as part of the registration process.
- This is an individual player showcase.
- Players register individually and will be assigned to a team that they will train and compete with during the showcase.
- Roster Size (Max players per position per team):
- Attack: 5
- Midfield: 7
- FOGO: 2
- LSM: 2
- Defense: 5
- Goalie: 2
*Player’s team does not have to be attending the Midwest Prime Tournament in order to participate in the individual showcase. This event is open to any and all entrants and are only limited by number, age, grade level and/or gender in accordance with NCAA rules.*
- College Programs: Regional representation from DI, DII, DIII, MCLA, and NAIA schools
- Training: 1 Session – 60 minute Individual Position-Specific, Small Group IQ development
- Games: 2 Games – 40 minute blocks
- Education: Recruiting Talk
- All Star Teams: Recognized for each division
- 1:15pm – 2:00pm: Check-In
- 2:00pm – 2:15pm: Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 2:15pm – 3:15pm: Training Sessions
- 3:15pm – 3:45pm: Recruiting Talk
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm: Showcase Games
- 6:00pm: Closing Remarks & Dismissal
- Check-in will be from 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM on Friday, June 9, 2023.
- We will email out specific instructions on where to meet as we get closer to the showcase
Lodging, Transportation & Meals
Lodging - (Parents and Players)
- There are no requirements to stay in a hotel or lodging. You can drive down Friday morning if needed.
2023 Transportation / Directions - There Is No Bus For This Tournament
- Please note that there will be no team travel arrangements for this tournament. Therefore, players are responsible for their own transportation to and from the tournaments.
- Any player needing a ride should contact coach Calleri immediately. He will help arrange carpools. Any player/parent willing to help out with carpooling should also contact coach Calleri so that he will know where we have room in cars. Thank you for your understanding with this matter.
- Specific Directions to Cedar Lane Park can be found HERE. Just enter your address or where you plan to leave from.
2023 Meals - You Must Bring Money For Food As Most But Not All Meals Are Included
- The showcase DOES NOT provide any meals.
Note: Please do not skip meals it will come back to haunt you during the games.