On Sunday, October 7, 2018 Burning River Lacrosse is teaming up with the Cleveland Clinic, Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village Sports Complex, and SweatX, to bring you our 9th Annual Breast ‘Crosse Out Cancer! college lacrosse showcase to benefit the Comprehensive Breast Cancer Program at Cleveland Clinic. (2018 Crosse Out Cancer Press Release).
To date, the event has raised over $155,000 in support of Breast Cancer Research!
The Comprehensive Breast Cancer Program at Cleveland Clinic provides world-class care to patients with breast cancer and is at the forefront of new and emerging clinical, translational and basic cancer research.
- Event Schedule – 20+ games in total. Event Opens at 9 AM, First games at 9:30 AM, Last games at 4:30 PM – Final Schedule TBD
- Event Location – Johnson Controls Hall Of Fall Village Sports Complex – 2333 17th Street NW, Canton, Ohio 44708.
- Event Map – 2018 COC Fields Image
- Tickets ($10 – presale until Sept 17, 2018) – Email email@example.com for directions on how to pre-order tickets
- Tickets ($15 – Day Of Event) – Available at the ticket booth at the entrance to fields – 1 Ticket gets you all 24 games.
- Volunteers – We need: Ticket takers, Ball Boys, Field Managers, Set Up / Tear Down –
- To sign up click the link – Volunteer Sign Up Sheet or call Coach Calleri at 216.373.5684
Event Fact Sheet – 2018 Crosse Out Cancer Fact Sheet
If you have any questions about the ‘Crosse Out Cancer! college lacrosse showcase please feel free to contact Woody Calleri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-373-5684.