HS, MS, & Youth Fall Travel Team Tournament
Administration & Logistics
- Who - 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031 and 2032 players
- Dates - Saturday, October 28th and Sunday, October 29th
- Location - Seymour Lake Park, 2795 Seymour Lake Rd, Oxford, MI 48371
- Tournament Information
- Event Website
- Fields: Grass
- All Players must complete the Boo Bash waiver - You can NOT play without the waiver.
- Boo Bash Waiver click here: (Not Available Yet)
- Waivers will be due Monday, October 23rd
Rules (Click Here)
Lax Bash Rules of Play
All rules will be in accordance with NFHS standards unless otherwise noted.
Playing time will consist of 2 twenty minute running halves with a five minute halftime. Games will begin promptly. A common horn will be used to start and end round robin games
Please leave the field as soon as possible once your game has ended in order to allow the next pair of teams time to take the field and start on time. Please keep the sidelines and bench area clean and free of empty bottles, trash, or cups.
Each team will receive one 30 second timeout each game. No timeouts will be allowed in the final three minutes of a half. After 30 seconds, the teams will be whistled back onto the field. If a team does not return in a
prompt manner they will either lose possession of the ball or be assessed a delay of game penalty.
Penalty times will be assessed by the referees. The penalty clock will begin once play is resumed as signaled by an official whistle. Running clock - all penalties will be time and a half and run with running clock. i.e 30 sec penalties will be :45, 1:00 min penalties will be 1:30 etc.
Substitution is on the fly.
There will be no stick checks unless requested by the opposing coach. If the stick is found to be legal, the challenging team will be charged a timeout. If no timeouts remain, a delay of game technical foul will be
assessed. If the stick is not legal, the appropriate penalty will be assessed.
Advancement rules will be in place for U12, U14
There will be no overtimes during Saturday’s Round Robin Play. The tie will be reported and win/loss record followed goals allowed and then goal differential will be used to determine the seeding for teams in each division.
Goal differential will be capped at 8 by adjusting goals scored if needed.
During Sunday’s Tournament (elimination) games, in case of a tie game, there will be a four minute, sudden death overtime. If the game is still tied after four minutes, a BraveHeart will be used to determine the game winner.
(See BraveHeat rules). There is NO Braveheart in semifinals and finals, we will continue with 4 min. OT until we have a winner.
No noise makers will be allowed at any field (horns, whistles, sirens, cowbells, etc.). Offenders will be asked to leave the field.
Any player, fan or coach ejected from the game will be prohibited from competing in his/her team's next game.
Decisions on the field will be the final ruling. No disputes will be heard after the game.
Tournament Administration reserves the right to make any changes necessary for the betterment of the event.
There are no body checks for U10. U12, U14, will have limited body check, NO Take out checks
U8, U10, if the score differential reaches more than 6 goals, the losing team will have the option of declining the face off and taking possession. The same rule will apply for the older groups when if the score differential is
1) Each team selects one 3 field player and goalie.
2) Face off begins, possession takes place resulting in a 3 v 3 situation.
3) If opposing goalie saves the shot, goalie can now become engaged in field play along- side his teammate.
4) If a shot is missed, goalie takes possession of the ball and play resumes.
Schedule (2023 Boo Bash Tournament - NOT AVAILABLE YET)
The actual tournament format / schedule will be released in October. The general schedule is below.
- Saturday October 28, 2023 - Example Only
- 8:00 am - Check-in at tournament
- 9:00 am - Game 1 Field 9
- 12:00 PM - Game 2 Field 8
- 4:00 AM - Game 3 Field 6
- Sunday October 29, 2023 - Example Only
- 9:00 am - Game 4 Field 9
- 12:00 PM - Game 5 Field 8
- 2:00 PM - Game 6 Field 3
2023 Check In / Check Out (Tournament)
- Check-in will be from 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM on Saturday October 28, 2023.
- Check-out will be after your last game on Sunday October 29, 2023.
- Only the BR Tournament Director will check-in and check-out.
- Players DO NOT check In / Out at the Tournament HQ
- Players and parents should find the BR Staff Director.
- Plan on meeting us at the fields 45 minutes before your first game.
- Only the BR Tournament Director will check-in and check-out.
- We will email out specific instructions on where to meet as we get closer to the tournament
Lodging, Transportation & Meals
Lodging - (Parents and Players)
- There are no dorms included in your fees. All players and parents have to find their own housing.
- BR is not a travel agency - do not contact us about your hotel stay / booking.
- The tournament is using an outside travel agency. Parents can book directly with them by clicking on the link below:
- Hotel No Show Policy: Failure to cancel or check in at the above hotel will result in a charge of your entire stay to be billed.
What To Bring (Hotel and Fields)
- For the room: toiletries.
- For the field: game gear for five games; all equipment including but not limited to helmet, mouthpiece, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, sticks, cleats, turf shoes etc.
- Water Bottles. Water will NOT be provided, every player must bring their own water and water bottle.
- Other: casual clothing for downtime & meals, etc.
- Money: not too much, but enough for pizzas at night, drinks during the day, etc. from the camp store, which will be located on the fields.
Transportation / Directions - There Is No Bus For This Tournament
- Please note that there will be no team travel arrangements for this tournament. Therefore, players are responsible for their own transportation to and from the tournaments.
- Any player needing a ride should contact coach Calleri immediately. He will help arrange carpools. Any player/parent willing to help out with carpooling should also contact coach Calleri so that he will know where we have room in cars. Thank you for your understanding with this matter.
- Specific Directions to Grand Park can be found HERE. Just enter your address or where you plan to leave from.
Meals - You Must Bring Money For Food As Most But Not All Meals Are Included
- The tournament DOES NOT provide any meals.
- The hotels normally have breakfast for the players included in the cost.
- All other meals are not built in to the trip.
- Therefore, the kids need to bring money to pay for their meals. Please plan accordingly.
Note: Please do not skip meals it will come back to haunt you during the games.